Commander William Adama isn't amused when he finds out that President Laura Roslin convinced Starbuck to retrieve the Arrow of Apollo. He orders an attack on Colonial One to end her presidency. To retrieve the Raptor away team crashed on the surface of Kobol, he sends Boomer and Racetrack. They're supposed to nuke the Cylon Basestar in a Raptor with a Cylon transponder. While Starbuck is approaching Caprica, Boomer mentions to Helo that they're at the temple of Delphi. She seems to know the importance of the Arrow of Apollo. She tells Helo their relationship is important and that she actually has feelings for him. To Dr. Gaius Baltar on the surface of Kobol it becomes clear why his Number Six wanted him there. She has some explaining to do.
- Story By: David Eick
- Teleplay By: Ronald D. Moore
- Directed by: Michael Rymer
- Alonso Oyarzun as "Socinus"
- Nicki Clyne as "Cally"
- Jim Shield as "Karma"
- Warren Christie as "Ground Crew #1"
- Jen Halley as "Ground Crew #2"
- Leah Cairns as "Racetrack"
- The title is a reference to the line in "The Star-Spangled Banner" - "What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,".